Rev up Your Career
Join our dedicated and close-knit family at Seven Sons Truck & Trailer Repair, where a shared passion for service excellence unites us all.
We specialize in providing round-the-clock towing and mobile truck repair services tailored to the diverse needs of individual owner-operators and fleet owners.
With a vast 300-mile radius of coverage extending from our hubs in Olathe and Oklahoma City, our mobile technicians deliver our top-tier services directly to our customers.
We are growing our team of reliable Mobile Diesel Technicians. We are looking for candidates who can contribute to our mission of providing quick, honest and reliable service through fast and reliable roadside and mobile service. Our mobile technicians are highly skilled and very well respected in the heavy-duty industry. If you pride yourself on integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail, we'd love to chat.
This role is responsible for:
- Perform routine maintenance, scheduled preventative maintenance (“PM”), DOT Inspections and follow-up repairs to medium and heavy-duty diesel trucks in a mobile/roadside environment.
- Diagnose, adjust, and repair various types of truck equipment including, but not limited to the following: Electrical/Brake/Cooling Systems, Starters/Alternators, Air conditioning systems, Fan clutches, Engine electronics, Power steering systems, Diesel Engines, Transmissions (manual and automatic), Clutches, Differentials, Oil and Fluid changes etc.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using diagnostics instruments such as handheld computers and pressure gauges.
- Document and upload pictures of work performed, parts used, and all findings observed
- Accurately complete DOT forms and all other forms of documentation in a timely fashion.
- Work with a high degree of independence and manage your own daily schedule with a high level of productivity
- Manage parts inventory and equipment provided on a service truck and perform periodic reconciliation.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 1 year of heavy-duty truck repair experience
- Valid driver's license
- Exceptional diesel diagnostic capabilities
- Expert in operating diagnostic equipment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and their drivers.
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Willingness to work varied schedules and work outdoors / in the elements at customer yards/locations.
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Great attitude & punctuality, safety conscious, good instincts, organization skills and self-motivation
🗓️ Various Shifts Available 24/7
💸 Paid time off
❤️🩹 Dental & Health Insurance
Salary: $20-$50 per hour
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our Additional Heavy-Duty Mechanic Services
At Seven Sons Truck & Trailer Repair, know your vehicle is in good hands with our state-of-the-art repair shops and heavy-duty mechanic team with the experience and expertise to get the job done right. With an arsenal of cutting-edge tools and a dedicated team, we promise unmatched repair solutions that stand the test of time and the road.